Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10MAY-FIRST POST OF 2011

Been Ages since I posted.

Like 5months and 5days? Hahas(:

Anyways, mini update about me currently.

Pure Randomness.


Having my MYEs in 3days time.

Tomo’s my Physics SPA thou^^. Quite okay with this bah.

But MYE is a bit tough? L

A lot of topics tested, I can’t put everything into my head.

Worse of all, I’m not studying.

When I say I never study, I REALLY NEVER study.

And it sucks to know that myself and not do anything?

I’m losing my focus now. Like, I don’t know why I’m studying so hard for.

Why?


Anyway, read through my trip to Taiwan [previous post] just.

I miss the whole experience! L

It was fabulous and I loved it(:

Something I will never forget J


Gonna sleep soon I guess?

2:39AM liao. Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment