Thursday, May 12, 2011

HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER.

Hello again! [this next post was sooner than expected]

Had my Physics A’level SPA today/Yesterday.

Ain’t allowed to reveal the contents so yeah.


After that me and mich went to AMK to buy Koi!!! :DDDD

Bought 8Cups-.-

6Large 2Medium. LOL.

Green Milk Tea w Grass jelly & Pearl; Large; 50% Sugar

Milk Tea w Grass jelly; 4Large-(Two 25%)(One 50%)(One 100% w Pearl)

Pearl Milk Tea; 2Medium & 1Large-(50%)

Randomness. Hahas.


Then we had econs tutorial & for me, CSE as well.

Was quite short thou. I did study^^

But, wasn’t efficient I guess?

Evening-Night was HILARIOUS.

I cried laughing. Seriously.


Anyways, shall sleep soon. SOON.

Still charging my phone thou..



I just want some time to view the world.
To view the world i actually live in;
To take a glance at everything around me;
rather than rushing through and missing it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment